This is the day in the life of a teacher turned stay at home mom and the craziness that is our family!

Monday, December 6, 2010

My first post

I thought it would be something fun and witty but I am just going to start out by telling you what to expect from my blog! As a stay at home mom I am always trying to find ways to keep my princess busy and with that we started doing a craft a day and working on all sorts of things to keep her entertained and me busy! So I am going to try to post as many of these crafts as I can keep up with on here. Also I love to do all things crafty myself and make hairbows and headbands and have just recently started sewing too! I love to cook and I am sure I will find myself sharing some recipes here and there as well. It may even have some of the craziness that is my life in trying to add to our family and the struggles we are going through to get there. So basically in a nutshell this blog is going to be the ramblings of me and the fun we have in our crazy household! And with that I leave you with a photo of the Princess and Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment